FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia. So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US / EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won't rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Android Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full-Time
Job type: Possible full remote
- Your mission is to develop new functionalities for our customers based in emerging countries in order to improve the services of our Android application.
- Your goal is to build the new bank of tomorrow for emerging countries.
You will work on:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform,
- Reviewing peers in the team, sharing knowledge and checking quality code,
- Buiding unit tests,
- Maintaining shipped features,
- Conducting research on the general mobile landscape.
What we like:
- Ability to tackle complexity in real-world environments
- Experience in working on mobile applications
- User-centric mindset
- Capacity to handle a good level of code quality and stability
- Overall interest in the fintech industry
What we love:
- Driven by impact
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, and must have worked with a team of android devs.
- Proactive and autonomous – “Get it done” attitude with the will to over-reach objectives
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Phone / Virtual screening
- Technical test – take-home assignment
- Technical interview – with Laurent & Remi, our Android team
- Final interview with CTO / Global HR Manager
Note: The whole recruitment process should take about 1-2 weeks