Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Training Coordinator
Job Shift: Full time
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree title: B.Sc Degree
Experience: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years experience.
Start Publishing: 23-02-2023
Stop Publishing: 31-03-2023
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos Nigeria
- As the Training Coordinator, you will provide a general direction and promotion of the company’s training academy, market its training programs and ensure effective coordination with students, customers, lecturers and other facilitators.
- Answer Academy related questions relating to; admission requirements, academic programs, housing, scholarships, etc.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures that will best serve the academic community.
- Market Academy Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Support in the strive for excellence in academic administration through the research and possible implementation of “best practice” principles.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses according to customer service standards and Academy processes.
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff
What Will You Need To Have:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years experience.
- Applicant must have strong marketing background. Preferrably, applicants with expereince in service marketing.
- Applicant must have network in the Aviation Industry.
- Applicant must be available for immediate resumption.
- Applicants outside of Lagos that meets the requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must have strong communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Applicants must be available for immediate resumption.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
POSTED : Titilayo
Leave a Reply