Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeriaofferinga broad range of products and services, to serve it’s over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit Risk Management Unit
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out periodic reviews of the bank’s risk assets and provide data, analytics and insights on macro and micro economic variables and the implications on the risk assets creation and management for the bank.
- Analysis and appraisal of customers’ credit requests in accordance with approved policies and procedures to ensure that credit exposures are created subject to stipulated guidelines (fulfilling conditions for disbursement or deferrals obtained)
- Responsible for providing support, direction, credit Information and loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the Bank’s lending portfolio.
- Monitor the strict adherence to credit related regulations (Single obligor limits, aggregate large exposures etc.)
- Ensure timely review and approval/disapproval of credit requests.
- Perform reviews for renewals/assessment of existing facilities performance and other credit related requests.
- Assist the bank in identifying all identified risks that the bank is exposed to and proffer mitigates to same.
- Preparation and rendition of all credit risk reports (unit’s weekly and monthly reports, credit exposures, performing and default loans etc.) especially for CBN returns.
- Ensures proper documentation of individual exposure by adhering to set documentation standards and procedures.
- Calculating the Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss Reserve (AILL) and making recommendations to executive management and the Board of Directors for monthly allocations to the Loan Loss Reserve.
- Ensure adequate loan provisioning is done on the bank’s loan portfolio in line with prudential guidelines.
- Reviews all loans prior to submission to management credit committee for approval.
- Provide necessary reports to financiers and regulatory bodies as regards the credit portfolio.
- Supervise in all loan verification exercises.
- A First Degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline, Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years banking experience with at least 3 years in a senior management role in Microfinance Bank.
- Must have completed the CIBN MCP programme.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Data Analytics and Effective communication
- Credit Products, Credit Analysis and Appraisal,
- Credit Workout/Restructuring,
- Sound industry knowledge
- Financial analysis / interpretation knowledge,
- People Management, Integrity and Discretion.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.