Wema Bank Plc is widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria. Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Retail Collection Officer
Job Type: Banking
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree title:Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field.
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance, Sales / Retail / Marketing
Other experience: Relevant Experienced
Job Status: Full Time
No of Jobs:
Start Publishing: 21-09-2022
Stop Publishing: 30-09-2022
Job Status: [Lagos, Nigeria ]
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the sustainability of quality loan portfolios and protects risk assets against deterioration thereby keeping non-performing loans (NPLs) within acceptable standards.
- Identification of early warning signals
- Reduction in number and value of unpaid obligation
- Monitor change in days past due and watch listed accounts
- Engage customers qualifying for loan top-up
- Set up digital customer obligation reminders
- Daily post disbursement review of retail loans
- Monitor and engage customers for proper document vaulting
- Engage Product Managers on new delinquency trend.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field (Experience in loan monitoring and recovery is an added advantage)
- Good understanding and use of excel
- Business presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding CBN Prudential Guideline
- Key Account Management
- Customer need identification
- Customer engagement
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Good attention to details and changes.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply