Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Management Information System / Workforce Management
Job Location: Opebi,Ikeja – Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
- Develop Contact Center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning and cost benefit analyses, identifying and evaluating state of the art technologies such as Aspect and Ameyo.
- Maintaining and improving Contact Centre operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, system audits and analysis.
- Preparing Contact Centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends while sharing data with Call Centre Operations (CCOp) team.
- Developing resource models for CCOp for effective planning of hiring & training timelines, with the aim to optimize service delivery performance; provide critical input with regards to annual planning process while providing recommendations for viable & innovative staffing plans.
- Call volume forecasting, resource tracking and work scheduling for all Contact Center employee.
- Generation of real-time and historical reports to monitor various parameters so as to ascertain service level achievement and monitor company growth; daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business review reporting & presentations
- Manage people by ensuring staff understand the context of their role in relation to the department, have performance reviews and appraisals, have their training and development needs assessed and actioned, have the resources they require to perform their work, and enjoy positive levels of employee morale
- Minimum of HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a BPO.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as MIS/WFM in a BPO
- Integrity, Honest and trustworthy
- Great communicate skills, verbally and in writing
- Managerial skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Decision making
- Knowledge of computer, MSOffice standard packages.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.