Prime Pharmacy is a Pharmaceutical industry with superstores in all of its branches, We’re a one-stop shop for all your medical and groceries needs. currently, we have three branches that are currently functional and operational 24/7. The Asokoro Garki branch is the Head Branch, while the other branches are located in Gwarimpa and Kubwa respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Superintendent Pharmacist
Job Type: Health
Job Shift: Full time
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Start Publishing: 22-05-2023
Stop Publishing: 27th May, 2023.
Job Status: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
What will I do
- Guide clients on the usage of over- the-counter medication and respond to symptoms and complaints of clients
- Provision of full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with work flow model that allows excellent patient care.
- Counsel patients on medications and general health issues
- Guide clients on over- the- counter medication use and respond to symptoms, based on clients’ request
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medications
- Provide accurate and unbiased drug information services to patients, other healthcare providers and the general public
- Management and delivery of excellent patient-centered pharmaceutical care services
- Management of the pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of Prime Pharmacy.
- Coordinate and supervise other pharmacists, interns and support staff (pharmacy technician’s sales assistants and cashiers)
- Keep records and perform other administrative tasks
- Provide any other pharmaceutical and health related services as may be assigned
- Qualified and registered Pharmacist with current annual license issued by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Cognate years of experience and supervisory roles would be an advantage
- Relevant trainings and certifications would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.