Store Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online