Alert Microfinance Bank is one of the most leading microfinance banks in Nigeria with deep coverage of major markets in Lagos State and its environ. We have been actively supporting the growth of several businesses; SME, Private, Public etc via our financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Fintech
Job Type: SME Loan Manager
Job Shift: Full time
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Minimum Education University
Degree title: B.Sc / BA
Experience: Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Other experience: B.Sc / BA in related field
Career Level: Experienced
Job Status: Direct
No of Jobs: 2
Start Publishing: 08-08-2022
Stop Publishing: 16-08-2022
Job Status: [ Lagos Island and Mainland, Lagos Nigeria ]
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- SME Loan Managers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
Interested candidates can as well send a copy of updated CV to email@example.com using “SME Manager”title as the subject of the mail.