Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development Organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Shift Operations Manager
Gender: Does not matter
Start Publishing: 15-07-2023
Stop Publishing: 19th July, 2023.
Job Status: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
What I would Do
- Assign tasks to staff.
- Supervise staff throughout the shift.
- Monitor inventory levels
- Ensure that enough staff members are present for the shift.
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Manage bookings.
- Resolve conflict between staff members.
- Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees, be aware of unforeseen challenges like scheduling conflicts and see to it the business is adequately staffed
- Receive feedback from customers and resolve any complaints.
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Train new hires on the standards and procedures of the company, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly serve customers
- Oversee and administer tests to see that all employees have a firm understanding of company policy, such as schedule changes and calling into work
- Recognize outstanding employees for exemplary work and call attention to workers that are professional and meet their goals.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalence in Business Administration, Behavioral Science, or Management. Any professional certificate in a relevant field or industry will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a relevant field or industry
- Age: 28- 35 years old.
Skills & Competence Requirements:
- Experience working in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to properly and accurately assess situations quickly while adhering to company policies
- Ability to work in the standing position for hours at a time
- Facilitate a positive environment and support a safe and productive workplace
- Proven leadership and experience managing a diverse team is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.