Praise Fowowe International is a leading consulting firm with a mission to innovate and deploy research-driven systems that can deliver your desired results. We serve clients across the world through offices in the UK, US and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Sales Representative
Job Type: Human Resources
Job Shift: Day
Salary: N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree title:Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Status: Full tme
No of Jobs: 0
Salary: N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Start Publishing: 09-09-2022
Job Status: [Ojodu Berger, Lagos-Nigeria ]
- We are in need of sales representative who has the ability to sell the company’s products and services to individuals, business entities and government agencies.
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
What Will You Need To Have:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.