Mathills Services Limited is a consulting firm that provides a wide range of human resource solutions with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training, and delivering results. We provide current solutions and business innovations such as outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training and business process engineering to serve small to large size private, public and non-profit organizations across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Sales Manager
Job Shift: Full time
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree Title: Bachelor’s Degree
Start Publishing: 29-05-2023
Stop Publishing: 30th June, 2023.
Job Status: Apo, Abuja
What Would I Do
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Adminisatration, Marketing or a related field. Additional certifications or training in sales and management are advantageous
- Experience: Aminimum of 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in a managerial or team leadership role. Experience in B2B or B2C sales is desirable.
- Sales Expertise: Strong understanding of sales technique, strategies, and best practices. Knowledge of the sales process, including prospecing, lead generation, negotiation and closing deals.
- Result -Orientation: Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth. Ability to analyze data and metrics to identify areas for improvement and take appropriate actions.
- Relationship-Building: Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Ability to establish repport and credibility with customers , stakeholders and team members.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communcation skills. Ability to deliver effective sales presentation and proposals. Active listening skills and the ability to understand customer needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.