Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk / Credit Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Job Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
- Our company is a group of company with several business concerns in manufacturing, finance, real estate and advisory and we are hiring a talented Credit / Risk Analyst professional to join our team
- If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Greengates Group Limited is a great place to show case your experience.
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
- Ensure that clients interested in taking loans are given the necessary information to access the loan.
- Collection of needed financial information/ documentation and assessing the clients’ credit worthiness.
- Calculation and analyzing of risk ratios of clients based on the client’s credit score and financial history.
- Recommendation of loans for approval/ Denial based on thorough analysis of client’s credit request.
- Maintaining the loan portfolio.
- Setting up payment plans for clients, and ensuring approved loans are promptly disbursed in line with management approval.
- Loan monitoring to ensure loan customers are keeping to the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Fifteen years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio and other analysis programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Ability to analyze the business of clients and identify the credit risk associated with it and recommending mitigates where necessary.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.