The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Driver
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Ensure effective and efficient use as well as proper handling of any assigned vehicle for optimum function always.
- Ensures assigned vehicle documents are valid, complete, and up to date always.
- Reports any noticed faults, breakdown, or part defect in the vehicle immediately and follow up until repair or replacement is perfectly done.
- Ensure prompt servicing of assigned vehicles and monitoring of same for quality delivery.
- Ensure the correct and appropriate use of the vehicle for its intended purpose(s)
The candidate must:
- Possess a Senior School Certificate with at least 5 years driving experience,
- Primary school leaving certificate holder with at least 10 years driving experience may equally apply
- Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive both lightweight vehicles (small cars and buses) and trucks (16 – 22 tons) would be an added advantage.
- Be a person of integrity, good character, disciplined and has good knowledge of traffic codes and signs.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a neatly typed Application letter, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.