CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition Agent
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
- We are looking for passionate, smart, hard-working, self starting, goal-setting and result-driven sales talents to join our Business Development. As a Merchant Acquisition Agent, you will contribute to growing our business by acquiring and onboarding new merchants in clusters around your area, on our Device Financing platform. Have what it takes? Bring it On!
- Increase the number of active Merchants: Merchant Acquisition and Onboarding etc
- Market researches on B2C businesses that fit the set target audience.
- Proactively generate leads, manage acquisition pipeline and onboarding to achieve goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Build and maintain profitable professional relationships with merchants.
- Deploying brand assets to the store, training the merchant on device financing.
- Work closely with relevant teams to maintain great service to merchants and optimize relationships.
- Report & present results regularly to relevant stakeholders.
Merchant Onboarding Process:
- Identify a merchant cluster at the assigned location.
- Document the total numbers of prospective merchants to be onboarded in a month at the assigned cluster location.
- Divide these merchants into the weekly target and monthly target.
- Closing the deals and ensuring asset deployment.
- Ensure merchant training / In-store agent deployment.
Preferred Qualification & Requirements:
- High School Degree.
- SSCE / OND / HND Graduate.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Passion for sales, self-starter with Can-do attitude and result-oriented.
- Dedicated, good sense for business and service with a customer centric mindset.
- Demonstrated success in sales in the financial services industry. (B2B experience is a plus)
- Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to create, establish, maintain and deepen relationships with customers.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (Strong verbal and written).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online