ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing innovative technologies and integrated solutions for global operators, government and enterprise, and consumers from over 160 countries across the globe. Serving over 1/4 of the global population, the company is dedicated to enabling connectivity and trust everywhere for a better future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Level: Entry level
Job Closing Date
- Managing customs clearance and inland transportation business
- Designing and implementing end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Maintaining good relationship with scanning companies, customs, SON, quarantine, shipping line etc.
- Solving and coordinating all exceptional issue and queries during customs clearance.
- Cutting down clearance lead time and cost.
- Tracking and Studying new Customs policy and update internal business process to match new policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from reputed university in related field.
- Telecom industry 3-5 years or above related experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of Nigeria Import and Export Policies. Good understanding of the payment mode of international trade documentations: letter of credits, bills for collection, etc.
- Good relationship with banks, scanning companies, Customs, SON, Quarantine, Shipping line etc.
- High energy and enthusiasm with an emphasis on teamwork and job enjoyment.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to respond eagerly to opportunities and challenges.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online