Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Job Location: Osogbo, Osun
Industry: Banking / Financial Institution
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
- Customer acquisition through sales of the company’s products and services (Loan).
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened.
- Cross-selling of company products and services.
- Participate in market storms, community fairs, and cluster marketing events.
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- B.Sc / HND minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower Credit
- Not more than 30 years
- Must have flair for sales
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communication skills.
N84,000 monthly Net + HMO, Pension.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Customer Relations and Experience Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Closing Date
- Lead Customer Service, Import & Export Documentation. Has responsibility to manage, anticipate, and improve the service deliverables to our customers to improve agency performance and enhance customer experience. Ensure teams members are properly trained & advising customer service staff, reviewing & ensuring required service levels, implementing customer service processes, methodologies & tools, handling client’s complaints & special requests.
- Monitor and ensure smooth operation of all Import Release activities – Arrival Notice, invoicing, Releasing, and Delivery Order Monitor and ensure POL’s request and enquiry on shipments are promptly and effectively handled.
Main Task /% Expected Time Planned
Import Shipment Release – 15:
- Monitor and ensure smooth operation of all Import Release activities – Arrival Notice, invoicing, Releasing, and Delivery Order
- Monitor and ensure POL’s request and enquiry on shipments are promptly and effectively handled.
- Monitor and ensure timely follow up of unclaimed cargo which involves communication with customers, HO, and the respective POLs
- Monitor and ensure timely follow up of unreturned empty containers with customers Management of import team members.
Import Customer Service – 30:
- Monitor and ensure all aspects of customer service are smoothly and efficiently performed – services enquires, requests and complaints.
- Monitor and ensure timely and effective processing of customer requests on demurrage/ container deposit waiver by checking their support history and future potential for management consideration
- Monitor and ensure timely container deposit refund operation
- Monitor and ensure smooth containers step down/transfer which involves the liaison with customers and Import Documentation.
- Monitor and ensure the concession file is well maintained and that periodical review with the management/BU is carried out Assist to pursue with customers on outstanding demurrage settlement Management of Customer Service team members.
Import Documentation – 15:
- Monitor and ensure smooth manifest operation – timely receipt of manifest from POLs and VSA partners and timely dispatch of manifest to various authorities.
- Monitor and ensure effective handling of manifest related enquiries/requests from POL.
- Monitor and ensure prompt and efficient processing of vessel and container enquires from customer.
- Monitor and ensure stepdown/ transfer instructions from CS are well implemented which involves the liaison amongst CS/ Customers/ Terminals/ Off-dock depots
- Management of Documentation team members.
General – 40:
- Relationship building and maintaining with customers and forwarding agents.
- Handling enquiries from POL on local matters.Rules and regulations and charges.
- Handling of customer complaints and cargo claims.
- Export customer service monitoring – timely dispatch of manifest, application of correct freight rate, providing of correct BL information to POD.
- Process Improvement and Mapping to improve accuracy and timeliness of work
- Customer Satisfaction Customer visit with Commercial team for benchmarking excellence.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Develop clear cross functional processes with ownership lead
- Develop and recommend enhanced E-Commerce / Digital experience
- Develop plan to ensure excellent customer relationship for Agency VIP customers
- Develop succession plan for team and cross-functional training
- Create Mentorship strategy for key team members
- Ensure close relationship with Commercial, Equipment, Finance, Operations and District teams for change management.
- First Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline Master’s in business administration is an added advantage
- At least 7 years of progressive responsibility in customer service with at least 5 of those years in a managerial position
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience about the Nigerian market and industry trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Knowledge of the legal and /or regulatory Nigerian framework
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Self-learning: To identify gaps and to initiate constant actions that would close the identified gaps.
- Complex problem Solver: To identify & solve the problem within complex process/situation successfully. To identify potential problems in a proactive manner.
- Planning and prioritizing, within time deadlines skills: To manage team projects within timetables and priorities. To manage complex tasks with cross-functional interface projects within timetables and priorities.
- Working in dynamic environment: To lead changes and to make decisions, while taking risks
- Quality Oriented: Work according to process – To create/update/improve policy/procedure/processes/methodology according to defined KPIs and objectives. To define KPIs and objectives in order to improve the process
- Proactivity: To challenge existing way of work, to initiate new ideas and seek new opportunities.
- Team player: Fosters teamwork and collaborations between people and teams, while establishing strong working relationship. Ensures the success of the team before the individual success.
- Communication Skills: Deliver core messages that are clear and understandable, and lead to action. Has a high-level presentation skill via all channel
- Customer service Approach (Internal & External): Cooperate with the customer in an effective and efficient manner that will make the customer perceive you as a partner.
- Learning and Mentoring Capabilities: Accomplish successful results while keeping good relations with all interfaces (customers, vendors, colleagues, managers, employees). Team leader – guide his/her employees. Influence cross functions on productivity and motivation.
- Decision Making skill: Ability to review all aspects and to decide what information is major vs. minor.
- Analytical Thinking: To translate understanding to decision making
- High level of independencd: Manage coordinate between all relevant interfaces in order to get results.
- Business Acumen: To understand market trends, to define initiatives and to find top-notch solutions
- Result driven/Oriented: Concentrates on meeting objectives, delivering to the required time, cost and quality, and holds performance to be more important than procedures
- E-commerce, Business Acumen, Relationship Building, Results Driven, Analytical Thinking, Interpersonal Skill, Customer Service, Invoicing, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Communication Skill, Interpersonal Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online