ISN Medical Incorporated is the leading supplier of Medical Diagnostic Products and Services in Nigeria. Our mission is to give healthcare practitioners and patients peace of mind through innovative medical diagnostic solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: IT Support Officer
Gender: Does not matter
Start Publishing: 15-07-2023
Stop Publishing: 25th July, 2023.
Job Status: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
What I would Do
- Troubleshoot system and network issues in person and/or remotely, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Set up, debug, repair, upgrade, and maintain workstations and laptop computers.
- Setting up computer hardware, software, and multifunctional printers.
- Guide end customers through a series of tasks, either in person or over the phone, to assist with system setup or problem resolution.
- Work directly with vendors to schedule computer hardware repairs.
- Keep an eye on the LAN infrastructure, which includes access points, routers, and switches.
- Manage and prioritize assigned cases logged on the ICT helpdesk ticketing system.
- Any other work or responsibilities that the Firm may allocate to you from time to time.
- IT-related oversight and technical help to head office and branch staff.
- Ensure that computers are properly maintained
- First Class or a minimum of a Second class upper Degree in in Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 year of experience in a similar role
- MCSA (training)
- Network+ (training)
- A thorough knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software; and experience in implementing, operating, and maintaining them.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to offer technical help using plain, easy-to-understand language.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the title of the Job as the subject of the email.