Alan Caray Technical & Logistics Limited is a private limited company established in 2004. In addition to Alan Caray’s headquarters on Victoria Island, Lagos, our company now boasts a state-of-the-art, modern, high quality orientated showroom situated conveniently on Victoria Island, Lagos. We are committed to offering our clients the best possible service delivery and customer satisfaction.
With our extensive range of high quality products, Alan Caray’s showroom intends to fulfil the consumer’s desire for premier bathroom and kitchen solutions. Our company is proud to represent super brands such as Grohe AG, Villeroy & Boch, Dornbracht, Bathroom Butler and Henco Industries NV. In addition to being focused on quality, our committed team professionals have been fastidiously chosen to ensure pre- and post sales support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Inventory Accounting Officer – ICAN
Gender: Does not matter
Start Publishing: 30-06-2023
Stop Publishing: 7th July, 2023.
Job Status: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
What I would Do
- To supervise, integrate and control the inventory transactions aligned to policies, procedures and applicable legislation in order to maintain sound financial control and discipline.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise and coordinate weekly physical inventory counts and highlight variances.
- Coordinate with Stores and procurement department to reconcile inventory records.
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems
- Coordinate inventory functions using excel sheets
- Track materials or products that come into and go out of the inventory via inventory records
- Must have B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- ICAN/ACCA is a must-have.
- 7 to 10 years working experience in a related field
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong excel skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of inventory control systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good data-gathering, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Inventory Account Officer-ICAN” as the subject of the email.