Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high-rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: HSE Officer
Job Type: Job
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree Title: Bachelor’s Degree / HND
Start Publishing: 19-06-2023
Stop Publishing: 26th June, 2023.
Job Status: Lagos
What I would Do
- Compile safety programs.
- Regularly inspect equipment and site.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular toolbox meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Ensure Technicians are wearing the correct PPE.
- Monitor technicians.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.