Starry Care UK Limited is a highly rated healthcare recruitment services provider. We pride ourselves as a unique 5-Stars value-driven Service Team that delivers excellent resourcing and career solutions to our clients and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
- We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees.
- The main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
- Our ideal candidate should have experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, the candidate should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labour laws.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain accurate personnel records.
- Create and maintain internal databases (e.g. attendance, absence, or leave)
- Maintain company contracts – vendors, clients
- Maintain and update company statutory documents and information.
- Maintain company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g.turnover rates)
- Coordinate HR services and respond to employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Lead HR processes (e.g. performance review)
- Participate in HR projects.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (proficient in excel database, MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.