We are an equal opportunity employer in the private sector domain, with a view to ensure adequate provision of poverty reduction initiatives. As part of this effort, we are recruiting intelligent, creative and resourceful candidates to fill the position below:
Job Category: Head of Marketing Credit / Risk Management
Job Type: Fintech
Job Shift: Day
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree title:Graduate in related field.
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Status: Day
No of Jobs: 0
Start Publishing: 19-09-202
Stop Publishing: Not Specified.
Job Status: Locations: – Lagos-Nigeria
- We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join our growing team.
- Reporting to the Founder’s office, this position holder will head the Marketing team in building a solid end-to-end marketing strategy and ensuring revenue growth for the company across all marketing channels.
What you’ll Do
- Own and manage the marketing planning process, day-to-day marketing deliverables & deadlines.
- Develop and execute overall marketing strategies including but not limited to; performance analysis, ROI, competitive analysis and build a clear plan to drive growth in key business areas.
- Manage and continue to build the growth/marketing team.
- Direct Market Research in accordance with the latest market/consumer trends, develop a marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Develop a product marketing strategy that will help attract and retain customers in a competitive market.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends, continually innovating and developing methods and strategies for Prospa in the FinTech space.
- Ensure that marketing operations, branding, communications are unified and reflect the business tone of voice.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive customer engagement and bring commercial results.
- Establish and improve the position of our products within the market.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement marketing and revenue growth efforts – establish a growth mindset and build a data-driven culture in the marketing team.
- Develop and implement strategic development for all marketing activities and manage all marketing channels.
- Manage and build a customer CRM/leads database.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies.
What Will You Need To Have:
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of marketing experience; with 5+ years experience leading a marketing team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable educational institution (a degree in a marketing discipline is preferred)
- Proven experience working in a fintech start-up or banking & finance environment
- Significant experience in driving customer adoption, user acquisition and growth experience with consumer facing digital products and services.
- Ability to fully understand our product and our target audience.
- Experience with managing and scaling marketing initiatives, identifying decision-makers, and a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure and report on the KPIs behind marketing plans.
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and prioritize tasks as needed.
- High performance and growth mindset at the forefront of everything you do
Good to have:
- Agile environment experience
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Digital marketing experience and knowledge of good SEO practice
- B2B marketing experience.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical cover
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply