Red Star Express Plc provides a portfolio of full logistic solutions which includes, but not limited to International and Domestic express delivery, Freight Forwarding, Integrated Logistics Solutions, Information and Document Management Solutions, Warehousing and E-commerce Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Group Human Resources Manager
Gender: Does not matter
Start Publishing: 19-07-2023
Stop Publishing: Not Specified.
Job Status: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
What I would Do
- Develop, monitor and review HR strategies, processes, systems and procedures across the organization
- Develop an HR activity work plan in collaboration with Management to achieve the HR strategy
- Manage Employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other work-related issues
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR-developed practices.
- Initiate employee engagement activities.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree with relevant work experience.
- Good experience and understanding of the end-to-end HR process
- Good understanding and experience working with HRIS, payroll-related systems and in the administration of Human Resources Programs.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Good use of MS Office
- Good knowledge of labour laws and HR practices.
- Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skills.
- Professional fluency in English is essential both written and oral.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.