Renmoney is a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Micro Finance Bank
Job Type: Field Recovery Officer
Job Shift: On-site
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Minimum Education University
Degree title: B.Sc Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree.
Experience: Experience Level: 2 Years
Other experience: Relevant Experienced
Career Level: Experienced
Job Status: Contract
No of Jobs: 0
Start Publishing: 15-08-2022
Stop Publishing: Not Specified.
Job Status: [Ikoyi,Lagos-Nigeria ]
- University Degree in any related field
- 2+ years of experience in consumer loans operation directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Have high self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
In this role, you will:
- In this role, you’ll be required to rehabilitate accounts in arrears through effective and efficient deployment of standard recovery practices aligned with legal framework requirements.
- You will also handle customers’ objections and complaints in a professional manner and liaising with respective departments where necessary for prompt resolution.
- Engage defaulting customers through the telephone, e-mails & physical visit to demand for payments on overdue accounts.
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, physical visits, right party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept.
- Verify information of overdue arrears and follow up with a call and physical visit
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- Tracking of Payments by following up on pending promises.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online