Beyond Credit is a technology driven financial services company that provides insurance backed loans, business support and savings services to low scale businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Loan Officer
Job Location: Iyana Iyesi, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Mobilization of Clients for loans
- Formation of groups within coverage area
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals for business support loans
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required
- Recovery of overdue loans
- Maintain cordial and long-term relationship with customers through excellent customer service
- Appraising client’s business and capacity to service requested loan
- Registering loan on the system and recommending appropriate amount for disbursement
- Capture all requires information (i.e. client & guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image and address)
- Post-disbursement monitoring
- Collection and posting clients loan repayments and savings on the system
- Reconciliation of daily collections with the Branch Manager
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio
- Reporting directly to the branch manager
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management of Beyond Credit
- BSc / HND / NCE / or OND in any related field
- 1 year work experience.
- Prior experience as a loan officer in a financial institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be resident in the above locations or environs.
- Smart and experienced loan officers who are career driven and have financial or fintech experience
Attractive with other benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and specific Location as the subject of the mail. E.g. Loan officer- Iyana Iyesi.