Ibadan Business School (RC: 972642) was incorporated on the 11th day of August, 2011 under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with the primary objective of promoting the growth and advancement of business education within and outside Africa. The School is also licensed by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) of Nigeria- the operational arm of the Nigerian Council for Management Development (NCMD) which is the statutory body charged with the responsibility of regulating the standards of Training and Development Institutions in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Facility Estate Maintenance and Marketing Officer
Gender: Does not matter
Start Publishing: 20-07-2023
Stop Publishing: 5th August, 2023.
Job Status: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / B.A / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in property maintenance and marketing
- Must have excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Ability to deliver on target is a key consideration
- Proficiency in the use and deployment of relevant ICT applications.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to:
email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.