Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access. The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Solutions Associate
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Level: Entry Level
Job Closing Date
- You will be responsible for providing an inspiring and delightful experience for our customers. This role is based in Lagos and will report to the Customer Solutions Manager.
- Ideal candidates should be extremely flexible with scheduling, working shifts, working weekends, and occasionally holidays, within a 5-day workweek.
- Delivering efficient, friendly responses to customer inquiries and building our brand via our text-based chat platform
- Responding to customer inquiries via Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Instagram & Google Play
- Escalating customer feedback and IT issues to help improve our product
- Minimum of a First Degree
- 0-2 years of customer service experience in a startup is an added advantage
- Proficient typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm). This will be tested.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and analytical skills
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise. You’ve started and/or contribute to projects you’re passionate about.
- You are a great collaborator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
- Typing Speed Test – Please follow the instructions below
Benefits of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative and flat company culture
- Fully paid life and health insurance benefit with Axa Mansard (Platinum plan)
- 28 days of paid vacation days, 30 days sick leave, bereavement leave, and periodic mental health days
- Fully paid parental leave – 6 months maternity leave and 3 months paternity leave
- Pension benefit
- Monthly WFH stipend alongside a one time home office set-up budget
- Annual professional development budget
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance (when it’s safe to travel!)
- Weekly team meals and social events (virtual for now!)
- Flexible working hours
- Where we work: Remote first, with the option to work in-person occasionally.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop’s Fables.
- Click the green “Start Test” button.
- Take a screenshot of your typing test result page
- Upload the screenshot of your result before submitting your application by pasting the screenshot on your cover letter or resume (it should show typing speed number, error number, adjusted speed number).