Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is Africa’s portal into the crypto economy. They are building a financial structure that is centralised in crypto exchange, a lending platform, an NFT marketplace, and other products to fully bring Sub-Saharan Africa into the new world of decentralised finance, ownership, and creativity. With the backing of premier crypto investors and Silicon Valley VC firms, they are now structuring the introduction of their first product set to our launch markets, which are in Kenya and Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CRM Manager (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Closing Date
Job Type: On Site | Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Manage the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs and platforms.
- Oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
- Structure CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of email service provider integration, frontend integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party ecommerce providers, and email service providers.
- Directly communicate with consumers and plays a leading role in deciding on the CRM platforms, structures, and architecture to guarantee that consumer relations are carried out seamlessly across the business.
- Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and external analysts and based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer type, consumer behavior, and demographics.
- Drive the continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
- Implements relevant, approved online marketing campaigns, as well as offers for cross-platform communications that are founded on segmentation models and the business’s goals.
- Provides strategic guidance to CRM strategies that will be inclined to drive maximum ROI.
- Works closely with various departments in the business, including the senior management and key stakeholders to develop and launch suitable digital marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field.
- +2 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Sales team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns.
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- A substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be customer-service oriented, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects and have creative problem-solving skills.
- An ability to create strong and long-lasting relationships.
Salary + Benefits
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online