FSDH Holding Company Limited is a non-operating holding company focused on providing progressive financial services in Nigeria. Our subsidiaries include: FSDH Asset Management, FSDH Capital, FSDH Merchant Bank and Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL).
Maintaining our reputation as providers of dependable and innovative financial services in the region is important to us. To this end, we are continually deepening our business lines and expanding what we offer through our subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization: Risk Management
Job Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day evaluation and advisory for credit request covering Corporate Banking, Prestige Banking, Business Banking. Abuja and Port Harcourt branches.
- Origination of new corporate and investment banking opportunities and managing existing ones.
- Review Credit Appraisal Memos (CAMs)
- Analyze industry dynamics and conduct financial statement analysis for corporate banking credit opportunities (as applicable)
- Underwrite credit(s) along the full spectrum of lending opportunities; on-balance sheet and contingent assets. This is to be achieved in line with service SLAs (as applicable).
- Drive the credit execution process by liaising and effectively engaging with credit risk, and other transaction support teams (as applicable).
- Preparation of CAMs for Renewal
- Preparation of Banks’ CAMs
- Prepare annual Credit Portfolio Plan
- Maintenance of CAM and Guarantees register, tracking approval status and monthly credit portfolio report
- Conduct credit checks on credit customers at review stage.
- Visitation and inspection companies and projects
- Review and update credit risk management policies
- Perform credit portfolio analysis and credit portfolio stress testing (scenario and sensitivity analyses)
- Review and update the Bank’s Risk Rating and scoring models
- E&S evaluation of obligors and their business operations
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory policies.
- Interface with relevant units in executing business units products including but not limited to FX, Hedges, Trade amongst others (as applicable).
- Quarterly credit reviews and other Management reports to the Board Risk Committee
- Regular reporting and/or presentations to the Management Risk Committee
- Support in the identification and origination of leads and opportunities that are credit inclined through the product committee.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management.
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Economics, Business Management, or any related discipline
- A minimum of a second-class upper would be an added advantage
- ACA. ACCA, CRM, FRM, SCR, CFA and other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a similar role.
Key Competency Requirements:
Functional / Technical:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Money and Capital Markets and banking sector.
- Strong credit underwriting, documentation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Financial Statement & Cashflow Analysis, developing financial projections
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Financial modeling skills.
- Analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Energetic, highly self-motivated, and able to work efficiently and productively.
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solution minded attitude.
- Ensure compliance with organizational core values
- Managing People
- Building Coalitions
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online