Bizpool Africa – Our client, a Microfinance Bank, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Job Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
- Our client is seeking to hire a credit analyst to work with the Head, of Credit & Business Development to improve our underwriting processes & manage a risk asset portfolio in excess of N3 Billion in a few months’ time.
- Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 years of experience in the banking sector.
- Banking experience with adequate knowledge of credit risk management.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- You have a high level of SQL/Excel Proficiency
- Use of Python/R is a plus
- You have a good understanding of the business – you quickly identify which metrics are relevant for an area and anticipate which data projects will add value
- You have a good track record of delivering insight and actionable recommendations in an analytical role preferable in the banking or fintech industry
- You have strong data visualization skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, Tableau or similar.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.