mycolleague – We are a full-service business that specialise in outsourcing, business process outsourcing, HR services, call center, tele-collection, customer service (inbound and outbound). Our strategy always ensure a smooth running of your business We are recruiting for our client in Fintech Company
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Appraise and approve all loan applications
- Monitor the portfolio to ensure a healthy portfolio is maintained
- Ensure lending assets for approval are within parameters
- Contact liaison with sales team to ensure conformity with credit policy and training
- Ensure that work flow is consistent with credit approval to achieve high portfolio standard
- Develop and implement procedure and processes for fraud prevention management
- Monitor/ report exposure and assess current and potential risk and assist management in developing prevention strategies
- Conduct credit checks and other verification on consumer customers
- Regularly analyse concentration risk of loan portfolio and advise management accordingly
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of performance of loan customers
- Analyse and report on portfolio characteristics, assisting in product development geared towards managing inherent credit risks in bank’s products.
- First Degree in related discipline
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Microfinance Bank
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.