Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses. Our goal is to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders in their industry.
At Zojatech, we consider ourselves your partners, and we take care of your technology so that you can focus on your business. The goal of every member of our team is to make your business challenge free, maximize your productivity, enable you better serve your customers, and most importantly, enable the digital success of your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
- The position is responsible for handling the company’s Management Account, developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within its environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets.
- The Client Relationship Officer shall be responsible for driving the acquisition of the Company’s customers, its revenue goals and the general direction and management of all sales and marketing activities, including market competitiveness, product definition/pricing and distribution/diversity strategies.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in ICT/Telecoms or related industry,
- Membership of professional management associations will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.