Ozone Cinemas Limited is a diversified company with interest in retail, hospitality and leisure business. In our effort to reposition our business.
We require the services of a qualified and well-motivated person to fill the position below:
Job Category: Media Communication
Job Type: Cinema Manager
Job Shift: Day
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Minimum Education University
Degree title: B.Sc / BA in Business Management
Experience: Must have not less than 3 years experience in similar position.
Other experience: Social Media
Career Level: Experienced
Job Status: Direct
No of Jobs: 0
Start Publishing: 02-08-2022
Stop Publishing: 22-08-2022
Job Status: [Yaba Lagos, Nigeria ]
- Assist Business Manager with hiring and training tasks.
- Maintain and oversee an inventory of concessions products.
- Make arrangements for special events and private showings.
- Motivated staff and developed incentives to boost productivity.
- Monitored functions ranging from ticket taking to concessions operations.
- Evaluate staff performance and interview potential new hires.
- Ensure that cleanliness standards are followed.
- Help resolve technical issues with projectors.
- Deal with employee issues
- Train new staff and control large crowds as and when required.
- Manage all aspects of cinema operations.
- Resolve patron problems as quickly as possible.
- Considerable experience managing and supervising cinema staff
- Solid understanding of basic retail management techniques
- Skilled at staff scheduling in a busy environment
- Skilled at Cinema operations & scheduling in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with common ordering processes for supplies and concessions
- Ability to work varying shifts as needed
- Good problem-solving skills
- Should have knowledge of cinemas software.
Interested candidates can as well send a copy of updated CV to email@example.com , using the job title as the subject of the mail.