PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Type: FINTECH
Job Shift: Full time
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree title: College Degree
Start Publishing: Not specified
Stop Publishing: 18th June, 2023.
Job Status: Lagos
- We’re looking for an experienced BI Analyst who will be responsible for business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers.
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trend.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in BI, Data Analysis or related fields.
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis
- and integration
- Vast Knowledge in Technology such as Excel, Python, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, PowerBI,
- MEANStack are a bigplus.
- Knowledge of BI Analytic tools.
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
What You Will Do
- Collect, analyze and interpret large datasets to provide insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams to develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and reports supporting business decisions.
- Develop and maintain data visualization tools to communicate complex data in a simple and effective manner.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of market trends, customer behaviour, and business performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain data quality metrics and processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Work closely with the product development team to identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Generate sales and retrieval team performance reports and use same to compute KPIs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales forecasts and strategies based on market trends and customer behaviour.
- Assist the marketing team in developing effective campaigns by providing insights and recommendations based on customer behaviour and market trends.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in data analytics and business intelligence to ensure our systems and processes are cutting-edge
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online