UnoCasa Limited – Our client is an Oil & Gas company providing services in project management, subsea engineering, technical assistance services (manpower supply), inspection, maintenance and repair services and training services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Sector. Their services include project management of EPC projects, subsea engineering services, technical consultancy, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services and training services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Business Development Manager
Job Type: FINTECH
Job Shift: Full time
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree Title: Bachelor’s Degree
Start Publishing: 23-05-2023
Stop Publishing: 7th June, 2023.
Job Status: Lagos
What will I do
- Have proven experience building pipelines, generating and closing leads
- Have a track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Have an understanding of how business development influences the business’s bottom-line and how to manage customer feedback for brand consistency
- S/he will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with clients, and developing strategies to grow the business.
- Engage in active market research to identify new business opportunities
- Prepare and execute relevant presentations to new and existing clients.
- Be part of the team preparing bids, tenders, and other contract documents
- Engage in development of quarterly or annual marketing budget development and tracking budget related expenses.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about the business practices and industry trends
- Maintain an all-inclusive client database system to serve as a guide for follow-up and other relationship management activities for existing and new clients.
- Coordinate with related functions within the company to ensure timeliness and accuracy in dealing with client (potential or existing) related transactions.
- Develop and recommend innovative strategies for client retention
- Ensure compilation and timely delivery of progress reports to management team
- Participate in industry related conferences and client forums as a company representative.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10 years’ experience in business development or a related sales role in the oil and gas services industry; Subsea engineering and experience with technical consultancy will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical person who displays strategic thinking abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online