Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Bank Teller
Job Type: Banking
Job Opening : 17 Openings
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: B.Sc / HND qualification
Degree title:Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail supervisory experience in a sales driven customer oriented environment.
Other experience: Relevant Experienced
Job Status: Full Time
No of Jobs:
Start Publishing: 29-09-2022
Stop Publishing: 03-10-2022.
Job Status: [Lagos Island, Agbara, Alaba International, Old Garage, Aspamda, Badagry, Bba Lagos, Atiku Abubakar Plaza, Lasu, Trade Fair Complex, Moloney, Ajah, Mushin, Coker, Apapa, Bogije Closa Outlet, Victoria Island – Lagos]
- The Depot Financial Officer is responsible for the execution of all administrative activities, execution of key Depot controls, preparing KPI’s reporting and sales order process, request for breakages approval.
- This person will partner with the Depot Manager.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- OND / HND in any discipline
- Not more than 28 years
- Minimum of Lower Credit
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Customer Service Orientation.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply