Marketforce is a fast-growing Kenyan-based company, building the operating system for retail distribution in Africa. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Africa forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone along the retail supply chain. Our B2B eCommerce wholesale marketplace, RejaReja, enables corner shops to source, order and pay for inventory at any time via interactive SMS and mobile app, and get it delivered directly to their store by the nearest distributor, within hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Category: Field Sales / Verification Representative
Job Type: Technlogy
Job Shift: Day
Gender: Does not matter
Highest Education: Graduate
Degree title:Graduate in related field.
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Status: Day
No of Jobs: 33
Salary: N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Start Publishing: 09-09-202
Stop Publishing: 30-09-202
Job Status: Locations: Toll Gate, Agbado Crossing, Alakuko, Iyana-Ipaja, Iyana-Iyesi, Iju-Ishaga, Abule-Egba, Ikotun, Ile-Iwe, Ipaja, Idimu, Igando 2, Agege, Ogba, Ibafo, Ikorodu, Garage, Igbogbo, Ikosi, Ketu, Itamaga, Bariga, Mile 12 / Irawo, Sabo, Isolo, Ijesha, Ejigbo, Oshodi / Arena, Surulere, Bucnor – Lagos, Ijoko, Oju-Ore and Sango – Ogun
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
What Will You Need To Have:
- B.Sc or HND / OND in Marketing or related field.
- Andriod phone to download the app.
- 1- 3 years Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and google workspaces.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Verififcation and onboarding of customers in the retail app.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online