Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Genesis Cinemas, has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Supervisor
Job Location: Festac, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Job Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of business strategies, attending and solving customer issues, performance evaluation and completing other tasks as assigned by the Business Manager.
- Supports the company by providing quality customer service and communicating with head managers and department heads to achieve a common goals
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals
- Scheduling work hours and shifts (ROTA)
- Coordinating job rotation and cross training
- Create and oversee their team’s workflow
- Monitor team performance and activities
- Ensure cash out policy is always adhered to.
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members on a daily basis
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Liaising with clients, finding and creating business opportunities for the company.
Qualification and Experience
- SSCE / OND / HND
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Must be intelligent, coachable, and presentable.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online