NowNow Digital Systems Limited is a Fintech company which provides a mobile application through which you can pay your bills, recharge your mobile, shop online and do a lot more!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Lead, Consumer Digital
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Skills
- As a Growth Lead Consumer Digital personnel, your primary responsibility is to achieve, develop, and lead the implementation of the Consumer Digital strategy in line with the organization’s goals.
- You will be responsible for delivering change to generate opportunities for incremental revenue.
- You are expected to own and maintain a team that will work collaboratively with stakeholders to execute strategies in line with the organization’s goals.
- You are to mobilize, inform and influence other teams to drive positive contributions across all consumer channels.
- Contribute to the wider testing roadmap to achieve the organization’s goals for consumers.
- You will be responsible for improving and implementing all Consumer Digital products to ensure optimum retention of end-users.
- Ensure that the organization is at the top of the market in terms of consumer digital experience.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements while achieving business goals.
- You will be responsible for providing strategies to further improve the organization’s Consumer Digital platform.
- University Degree in a Business related field.
- An advanced Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Experience and understanding of the digital consumer landscape.
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics.
- Team and product management skills.
- Experience in development projects (requirements analysis, briefing & testing).
- Knowledge and understanding of an e-commerce / digital P&L.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and reporting in a digital business.
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills.
- Ability to make commercial decisions based on insight and analysis.
- Must be a high-performing individual with a visible growth record and 5-8yrs experience in leading a team of mid-level experienced staff.
- Applicants must have experience in the Microfinance or fintech industry.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply