TravelTank was launched in 2021 and based in Lagos, Nigeria, we’re a one-stop shop for all your travel and holiday needs. Whether you want to stay local, or go a bit further afield, we’ve got you covered. We want to make your booking experience fun yet simple, allowing you to explore and discover new and unusual destinations around the globe. But don’t worry, the old favourites are in there too!
We are Nigeria’s most innovative online travel company. At TravelTank, our mission is to make travel planning and booking quick, easy and affordable for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Research and study different travel destination options.
- Design complete travel itineraries for clients that include entertainment, restaurant, and attraction suggestions.
- Make and confirm all travel arrangements, including hotel room accommodations and plane tickets.
- Aid in reissues of clients’ tickets.
- Handle ticketing of all approved travel itineraries for clients.
- Counsel clients on their various travel choices and explain the differences between available options.
- Maintain client relationships and solve problems to keep repeat clients happy.
- Add extra services to travel packages and provide amenities to clients, such as hotel upgrades and coupons.
- Monitor airline flights while clients are en-route to stay apprised of delays and any other problems.
- Stay up to date on airport regulations and other considerations, such as travel warnings and country visitor guidelines.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
- Maintain relationships with key persons.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Must have completed NYSC service.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Proficiency in English.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- A trainee will be required to work at least once a month on weekends as part of a regular job.
- May be required to work as an Implant in the client’s office.
- May work remotely on some days.
- Ability to work on prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested candies should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.