Malon Technologies is an Innovative Tech Experience Company that builds everyday lifestyle technology with the aim to simplify processes, thus improving systems or human lifespans, and increasing efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Acquisition Associate
Job Nature: Full-time
- The Customer Acquisition Rep is responsible for acquiring new customers through outbound and inbound inquiries.
- This position is responsible for reaching out to potential customers delivering a sales presentation with passion, commitment, courtesy and professionalism. Additionally, this position uses unwavering customer service and high ethical selling standards.
- This position is responsible for building trust and rapport with customers; B2B and B2C.
- Serve as the first point of contact to Malon customers. Generates leads that will become lifetime customers for the Commercial business.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Receives and responds to inbound inquiries from potential customers.
- Provides baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Makes outbound prospecting communications to build and manage lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing physical and Internet information sources.
- Develops a deep understanding of the customer including goals, organization structure, decision-making processes, and pain points.
- Identifies customer needs and establish value by presenting how Malon’s products and services could be a possible solution to decision-makers across the various facet of life.
- Qualifies all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Starts to develop product expertise
- Documents all activity within Salesforce or other tools.
- Provides management with a weekly update
- Other related job duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Ability to converse with and influence senior leaders in companies.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Salary – N150,000 monthly.
- Commission: 10% of Revenue (Terms and conditions apply).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online