Senior Service Desk Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Service Desk Officer
Ref Code: IT/SDO/SEP/2020
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure end-user satisfaction at the defined level (as initial point of contact of users)
- Ensure continuous IT service delivery to end-users as well as agreed resolution time
- Ensure compliance to layer 1 information security, policies and operating procedures
- Assist in coordinating the IT service desk activities to deliver IT services to different geographic areas
- Assist in managing schedules and workloads of team members in a proactive manner
- Deliver training when required, implement approved process improvements
- Compile reports to track adherence to established service-level targets
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the equipment tracking database
- Contributing to the maintenance of the business internal knowledge base
- Creating and updating relevant documentation.
- Manage and follow-up on all IT Requests
- Escalate unresolved issues/requests to 2nd Line in a timely manner
- Document internal procedures and ensure effective monitoring
- Support the release deployment to the branches
- Utilize and maintain the IT service desk tracking software
- Ensure proper monitoring of periodical IT operations reports within the department
- Ensure and maintain internal IT Operations security as it relates to general information security policies and guidelines.
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum BSc / HND / OND in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least four years of relevant experience in a similar environment
- Broad knowledge of network, infrastructure, application, database and generic IT services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill: Good writing, public speaking & presentation skills, critical listening and conflict management.
- Analytical and adaptability skills: demonstrates ability for sound decision making and strategic planning, problem solving, flexible to change and manage change process
- Confidentiality: demonstrates ability to be discrete, shows good work ethics and trust
- Excellent Organizational skills: Time management, data management and ability to prioritize, manage own work schedule effectively and deliver within stipulated deadlines.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online